To make a booking for over 6 people, please call us directlyBook Now
Why Our Pub is Great
The Harbour Spring gets its name from the original spring near Peterhead’s south harbour where naturally sparkling water flowed. The town grew as a therapeutic spa during the 18th century and the water was considered especially beneficial. Nowadays thankfully, there’s much better stuff to drink round here. And we keep it all behind the bar!
We like to think our pub has something for everyone. If you’re bringing the kids, there’s plenty to entertain them, with outside and inside play areas that our little guests tell us are brilliant. If you fancy something to eat, our carvery is on 7 days a week, with a choice of roasts and all your favourite trimmings plus a veggie option. There’s a full menu too, with pub classics like fish and chips and burgers, as well as salads if you want something lighter.
When it comes to drinks we’ve got the lot. From a cold, continental lager to a delicious dry white wine, from top brand spirits to the freshest coffee around, there’s everyone’s favourite tipple.
So whether you’re with the whole family, enjoying a night out with friends or spending some precious time with the other half, we look forward to seeing you at The Harbour Spring soon.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
View our Menus
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod and haddock. And we don’t just sit on our laurels. Behind the scenes, we’re constantly checking and refining our ingredients to ensure everyone gets the best flavour, the best nutrition, and the most-socially-responsible meals possible.
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.